ZANDONA CARBON AIR SENSITIVE+ JUNIOR FETLOCK
- 100% Made in Italy;
- external TPU structure with differentiated thickness;
- ventilated by Air-Vents located over the fetlock;
- Gel-Tech working as shock absorber and comfortable padding;
- Carbon Fibre elements to thermally insulate the joints from the heat generated by external friction while increasing the mechanical resistance to impacts;
- Flex-Zone to allow maximum freedom of movement to the limb;
- Elastic straps with quick-release-tip for a secure closing and double locking system (horizontal\vertical).
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS OF THE WOOL
The product line CARBON AIR SENSITIVE+ is made with GENUINE LAMB but WITHOUT SKIN.
This allows to avoid the typical problems of care and mainteneance. However, a regular care of the product is highly recommended to maintain its quality, the aspect and performances to perfectly protect your horse.
Here below there are the essential tips you need to prolong the life of these items:
- Gently wash the product with a non-aggressive brush, with a soft cloth or a soft sponge;
- Wash the product by hand in cold water (max 30°C);
- Use special detergents specific for wool and follow the instructions regarding the quantity to use;
- Leave the product in a dry, well-ventilated place, never to the direct sunlight and away from artificial heat.
- Do not wash the product with a conventional detergent;
- Do not wash the product in the washing machine;
- Do not put the product in a dryer.