Powerful Joint Support.
- Designed to support and maintain healthy joints and comfort.
- Providing targeted nutrition for the hard working and competition horse, as well as older horses with wear and tear.
- With key chondroprotective ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, N-acetyl D-glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid.
- With high levels of Boswellia and MSM to support the horses’ anti-inflammatory processes.
- Plus key bio-available trace elements, vitamin C and antioxidants.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, making Kentucky Advanced Powder suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations by reducing the risk of our products containing prohibited substances.
Ingredients Per 35g Serving
|Glucosamine HCl 12,000mg
|N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine 1100mg
|Hyaluronic Acid (HA)330mg
|Manganese(from chelate) 50mg
|Zinc (from chelate)50mg
|Copper (from chelate) 25mg
|Vitamin C 500mg
For those competing under the Rules of Racing please note this product contains MSM and as a threshold substance under the Rules of Racing we would recommend withdrawal 96 hours before racing. If you would like further information or advice please contact our technical team email@example.com
Quality Commitment - Equine America manufactures to a strict code of feed safety. This product has been manufactured in licenced premises using quality assured ingredients under strictly controlled production conditions and conforms to the requirements of the relevant legislation governing the manufacture of animal feeding stuffs. Equine America monitors for the presence of specified naturally occurring prohibited substances (NOPS) as required under the rules of racing and other affiliated competitions which are in line with BETA NOPS guidelines. Adherence to these guidelines ensures that the risk of occurrence of such substances is minimised.
Horses’ joints are subjected to immense stress and strain, particularly during competition and training, leading to wear and tear. Joint problems, especially wear and tear of the cartilage (which covers the articular surfaces of bones within the joint) is one of the most common causes of reduced performance and ultimately lameness in performance horses. This isn’t just a problem of performance horses though, with horses living longer than ever, these joints can also have significant wear and tear due to a lifetime of use!
As the horse ages, or the daily impact of training and competition increase, the ability of the underlying bone and synovial fluid to provide vital nutrients and key chondroprotective compounds may not be enough to maintain joint health resulting in a loss of performance. So it is important that high-performance and older horses receive a dietary supply of these key nutrients to support joint health, to ensure the cartilage and joint fluid retain their elasticity and shock-absorbing properties to help maintain peak performance and comfort.