Kentucky Liquid provides nutritional support to help maintain healthy cartilage and joint fluid.
- Provides Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCl) - backed by research.
- Also provides MSM and Hyaluronic Acid (HA).
- Contains key antioxidants Boswellia and Vitamin C.
- Great value joint and mobility support for all horses and ponies.
Equine America is BETA NOPS and UFAS assured which means that full product traceability is in place, along with a quality assurance program which minimises the risk of contamination of the feed with prohibited substances and NOPS. Products are formulated to be suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
For those competing under the Rules of Racing please note this product contains controlled levels of MSM, for further advice please contact our technical team firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Ingredients Per 30mls Serving
|Hyaluronic Acid 84mg
|Vitamin C 168mg
Kentucky Liquid Joint supplement provides key nutrients and ingredients to help support joint health and mobility in horses and ponies in light to moderate work, as well as comfort and support to help prevent stiffness in older horses and ponies.
Wear and tear on the cartilage which covers the articular surfaces of joints is one of the most common causes of reduced mobility in horses and ponies. It is often seen in older horses but can affect those in lighter work, as well those with a strenuous training and competition programme.
Cartilage doesn’t have its own blood supply and it relies on the bone underneath and the synovial or joint fluid bathing the joint to supply nutrients and key compounds to maintain its health and shock-absorbing properties. As the horse ages or the daily impact of training and competition increase, the ability of the underlying bone and synovial fluid to provide these nutrients may not be enough to maintain health, resulting in stiffness and reduced mobility.
It then becomes important that the horse receives a dietary supply of these key nutrients to ensure the cartilage and joint fluid retain their elasticity and shock-absorbing properties to support joint health, comfort and mobility.
- Provides Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCL) - backed by research
- Also provides MSM and Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Contains key antioxidants Boswellia and Vitamin C
- Great value joint and mobility support for all horses and ponies
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.