Super So Kalm Paste is a handy paste to support concentration and focussed work.
- Super So Kalm Paste supports concentration and focus by supporting a healthy nervous system.
- With key ingredients magnesium, calcium, vitamin B1, chamomile and L-tryptophan.
- Ideal for horses experiencing new environments and training regimes or competition.
- In a handy syringe making it easy to administer directly into the mouth or can be added to feed if preferred.
- In a low sugar formulation, making it suitable for horses and ponies on a restricted diet.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products are fully compliant with The Rules of Racing and the FEI Guidelines for Clean Sport
Ingredients Per 10ml Serving
Horses are naturally fright and flight animals and can be prone to excitability and nervousness in unfamiliar surroundings (such as competition or new training venue) which can lead to spookiness and cause them to lose concentration and focus with undesirable behaviour.
Super So Kalm Paste provides targeted nutrition with 5 key ingredients to support the horse in managing these stress responses and supporting calm behaviour.
Super So Kalm Paste should be fed 1.5-2 hours before exercise or event for best results.
Magnesium is a vital micromineral and plays an important role in nerve activity and muscle contraction, as well as its other functions around the body. A lack of magnesium in the diet can result in neuro-muscular excitability and increase in nervous behaviour.
Calcium works closely with Magnesium and also is key to maintaining correct muscle and nerve function.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is important for nerve impulse transmission and cellular energy production.
L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid in the horse’s diet that is required for the production of the important hormone serotonin, which is associated with mood and pleasure. L-tryptophan is included in Super So Kalm at a safe level to support the daily requirement, particularly in those sharp or anxious horses that are likely to be receiving minimal concentrates, and consequently may be receiving sub-optimal levels of this key amino acid.
Chamomile is a natural plant that has been used for centuries for its soothing and calming properties.
All ingredients are selected to ensure they are fully compliant with the Rules of Racing and the FEI guidelines for Clean Sport.